Mar 2, 2014

Surving the Third Trimester

Surving the Third Trimester
1. The Happiest Baby on The Block DVD: It took the third trimester for me to realize that I needed to do SOME research on what to do when the baby got here.  This helped so much in the newborn days! I read the book but I knew the only way to get Jared onboard was to watch the DVD.

2. Tums: I never had heartburn in my life until I got pregnant. I had to actually google my symptoms. As soon as Hudson was born I could feel my body go back to normal.

3. Fan: I have never been as hot as I was while pregnant. I had a desk fan blowing on me all day long then I came home I turned on my osculating fan.

4. Notebooks: Pregnancy brain is a real thing and therefore I made around 1,297 lists. To Do list for the nursery, what to pack, what to buy, who to call when I went into labor.

5. Stretchy Dresses: This was all I wore towards the end. Luckily it was the Summer but this could also work with legging and a cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment