Jan 6, 2014

Surving the First Trimester

Surving the First Trimester



1. The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy: For someone that is obsessed with researching everything and who bought around 20 used pregnancy books BEFORE becoming pregnant, I really didn't read very many of them.  This one, however, was really good.
2. Belly Band: I started using this at 8 weeks and I still sometimes use it four months post partum...especially on Thanksgiving!
3. Sprite: There is something so comforting about it when you are sick. ALSO, caffeine free.
4. Ginger oil: I had some of this left over from our Alaskan cruise and I would carry it everywhere I went and sniff it when I felt sick...not weird at all.
5. Raw Almonds: I am pretty certain that this is the one food that didn't make me feel nauseated.
6. Sea Bands: Apparently they have a Mama version now, I bought the original and I don't know if it really helps or causes a placebo effect but these worked for me.  Plus, you are only one headband away from an 80's jazzercise video!

No comments:

Post a Comment