Jan 10, 2014

Winter Favorites

Winter Favorites



1. Karen Moning's Fever Series: This is my favorite book series of all time...kind of a grown up Hunger Games meets Twilight only not really... I read it every Winter!

2. Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Balm: I got this a few years ago as my free birthday gift from Sephora and I was skeptical of the price but it is the only thing that helps when my lips are super chapped.

3. Floral Scarf: When I start to have a sore throat I put on a scarf and I swear it helps! Target recently had their scarves 50% off and I picked up a pretty teal floral one, I wasn't able to find it but I am awfully tempted to add this one to my collection. It also helps hide the baby belly.

4. Suede Boots: I scored these boots at Target on Black Friday for $25 and I am loving them! They are really more of a cognac color and kind of look like the real deal...plus the inside is super soft.

5. Magic Blanket: I got this blanket on sale last year and accidentally got a twin size instead of the throw size...it is massive but I LOVE it and have referred to it as "magic blanket" ever since.

6. Philosophy Homemade Honey Buns Shower Gel and Bubble Bath: Something about the cold always makes me want to smell like baked goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment