Jan 17, 2014

Surving the Second Trimester

Surving the Second Trimester

1. Prenatal Yoga: This is what I WISH I would have done...the first trimester I was too sick and the third trimester I was too everything. The second trimester is perfect for exercise...my only excuse is laziness.

2. Paint: If you plan to help paint the nursery (using safety precautions) this is the ideal time to do it.

3. Fitted T-shirts: This is the trimester you are at your cutest...you are past the whole looking like you ate an entire pizza stage and you should show off your belly.

4. Kashi Bars: Once my morning sickness (all day sickness) was gone I was starving! These are a healthy snack.

5. Beach Bag: Babymoon! This is the best time for it and it is so important to have some downtime together before baby makes 3.

6. Body Pillow: Don't wait until you are miserable...you can get one for $10 at Target and it is life changing! I carried mine around from the couch to the bed and still use it.

7. Bio Oil: I slathered this on and still got stretch marks but I think this helped prevent them for as long as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment